TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MULTI LEVEL MARKETING AGREEMENT VALID FROM 1ST APRIL 2019
I C – S U R E P R O J E C T S M A R K E T I N G P R I V A T E L I M I T E D
I C – S U R E P R O J E C T S M A R K E T I N G P R I V A T E L I M I T E D
THIS MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING CONTRACT ENTERED INTO BY AND BETWEEN IC-SURE PROJECTS MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED A COMPANY UNDER INDIAN COMPANIES ACTREPRESENTED BY IT’S AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS ‘IC-SURE’ OR ‘US’ OR ‘WE’ OR ‘OUR’ OR ‘COMPANY’ IDENTIFYING THE COMPANY AT ALL TIMES THROUGHOUT THIS AGREEMENT), AND A DIRECT MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SELLER ALSO REFERRED TO IN THIS AGREEMENT AS A ‘MULTI LEVEL MARKETING MEMBER’ OR ‘MEMBER’ OR ‘YOU’ OR ‘HIS’ (HAVING THE SAME MEANING IDENTIFYING THE DIRECT MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SELLER THROUGHOUT THE AGREEMENT) WHOSE NAME, ADDRESS AND IDENTIFICATION IS MENTIONED IN THE RESPECTIVE APPLICATION FORM ANNEXED WITH THIS AGREEMENT WHICH IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT ON THE DATE AS MENTIONED IN THE STATED DIRECT SELLER APPLICATION FORM:
WHEREAS the person/firm/society/company/trust/association/ legally constituted entity has approached IC-SURE at the administrative office of IC-SURE being 175 Block G, New Alipore, Kolkata 700 053 to become a direct multi-level marketing seller on contractual terms and conditions as set forth hereunder in this Agreement;
WHEREAS IC-SURE has accepted the application of the said person/firm/society/company/trust/association/ legally constituted entity to become a direct seller of IC-SURE on contractual terms and conditions as set forth hereunder in this Agreement from the date of acceptance of his/her application;
WHEREAS the use of any singular and/plural term or feminine or masculine gender mentioned herein are only for identification of the person and / persons and shall be construed to have the same meaning of identifying either gender as the case may be;
WHEREAS IC-SURE provides the disclaimer on the printed matter reproduced herein that the governing rules, bylaws, regulations, pledge, terms and conditions governing the relation by and between IC-SURE and it’s Multi-Level Marketing members are subject to updating, changes, deletion, amendments in the future. Everyone, who is a party to this Agreement is individually agreeing to check the updated rules, regulations and all amendments to this Agreement at the Company website regularly and is herein giving their consent to be bound by such future amendments, additions and /alterations. In case any member disputes any such amendments made by the company, then such member will forthwith suspend all transactions with the company after serving a letter of dispute for resolution with the company at the official email address of the company mentioning “DISPUTE RESOLUTION REQUEST’ IN THE SUBJECT LINE. Only after the dispute has been amicably resolved, shall the member resume his transaction and relation with the company. During the period of suspension of the transaction between the member and the company, all transactions with the down the line members appointed by the suspended member will be dealt directly by the company to ensure the smooth continuation of services to the consumers. All interim profits which would have incurred in favor of the suspended member will be kept under the custody of the company till the redressal of the dispute decision is awarded. Post dispute redressal, if the decision is in favor of the suspended member, then the suspension will be lifted and the profits accrued in the interim shall be paid to the thus re-instated member. However, if the decision goes against the suspended member, then all rights of transaction and business association between the suspended member and the company shall be considered forthwith terminated and all accrued interim profits which were managed by the company during the suspension period of the member will be transferred to ‘DEVELOPMENT & WELFARE account towards the benefit of all the members registered under the company. For updated versions, the direct seller will have to visit IC-SURE website www.credoforu.com FAQ section or download the IC-SURE Vendor app from google play store or Apple store and view the FAQ section there-in from time to time.
WHEREAS These Terms and Conditions are a legal document. It sets out our Agreement with you and forms the basis of your rights and obligations to us. The use of www.credoforu.com and CREDO / IC-SURE android and / apple application and Membership of the Multi-level Marketing platform sharing network is subject to the following Terms and Conditions – which are effective from 1st April 2019 and subject to amendment which shall henceforth be available exclusively at our website and by accepting this Agreement you are giving your irrevocable consent to abide with the same including all amendments at present or in the future till the termination of this Agreement.
NOW TO FORMALIZE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN IC-SURE AND THE DIRECT SELLER, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE BEING ENTERED INTO IRREVOCABLY BINDING BOTH THE PARTIES AS UNDER:
➢ JOIN IC-SURE, become an IC-SURE member for free.
➢ You can also register yourselves as a Multi-Level Marketing member and earn commissions through sales of products and services offered through the IC-SURE E-commerce platform and become a Leader (CNF) or a Motivator (Distributor) or a Promoter (Retailer) or an IC-SURE Mitra (Referee) and start earning with zero or minimal investment on stocks.
What payment options do we offer to buyers? You can choose to pay either through our secure net banking facility by Credit, Debit Card, Net Banking or Wallets through our partner payment gateway.
What currency will see the prices? For all our customers shopping in India, our prices are displayed in Indian Rupees.
Are there any additional taxes involved? Our domestic prices are inclusive of GST taxes. Tax is applicable at checkout. For shipments outside of India, taxes & customs duties, if any, must be borne by the customer.
2. General Terms & Conditions I. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
I. For all CREDOFORU products delivery time period is approximately 14 days including shipping time. Garments designed with Premium fabrics may take up to 21 days for delivery. Shipping delays due to courier companies cannot be controlled by CREDOFORU. II. If a fabric chosen by your buyer is found to be sold out or has a delay in delivery from the manufacturer post-purchase, we will offer you similar options. If the options are not suitable, a refund will be provided for the garment in question (unless clubbed with a promotional offer). Items purchased via a gift voucher are also not entitled to a refund in cash or credit but may be refunded as loyalty points to the beneficiary’s account with CREDOFORU.
II. YOUR & YOUR BUYER’S ONLINE ACCOUNT
a. You agree that any use on the site is at your own risk and CREDOFORU is not responsible for it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Your unique identifier is your email ID. You are responsible for updating the same as we will send all communication on your order status and delivery details to this email ID only. Further adding your mobile number to the account information allows us to contact you in case of any requirements to schedule appointments, alterations, advise delivery of orders as well as any unforeseen circumstance.
c. You may at any time unsubscribe from our newsletters, email or SMS campaigns by clicking on the appropriate settings in your Profile on our website.
III. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
a. CREDOFORU tries to be as accurate as possible in the representation of information on the website and in our stores. However, CREDOFORU does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
b. CREDOFORU garments are proudly produced at our IC-SURE center located at Kolkata and elsewhere. Each garment made by Indian Hand sewed in Computer controlled Japanese Juki branded imported machine fused in the state of the art Japanese “Hasima” machines and stitched in German Gutermann thread. Every button is sewn using a computer-controlled button stitching machine while the buttonhole is reinforce using special Japan Juki branded buttonholing and stitching machine.
c. Our customization software is a computer render of the actual fabric. Colors and patterns may appear different based on the screen resolutions being used. The final garment may differ slightly from that of the image being displayed.
d. Fabrics are sourced from dealers of reputed mills. We will commence quality handloom and power loom products in the future.
a.Every fabric has a unique weight, feel and fall- hence measurements may appear to be different. Please be prepared for slight variances in fit based on fabrics.
b.All measurements provided are final shirt measurements and garments will produce within a general 0.5″ tolerance of those measurements. We now have a single repository for measurements for a customer’s garment. The most recent version of the measurements will be referred to as the base measurement for the customer profile.
a.Whilst we try to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices that appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Product or Service that you have ordered from CREDOFORU, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled. We allow changes or cancellations within 24 hours of order placement. If you cancel and you have already paid for the Product or Service, you will receive a full refund. Refund will be made via the same payment mode and will be credited within 7 working days after the refund is initiated. Our prices for India are inclusive of GST.
b. In the case where a refund is issued, we will not refund any shipping charges, customs duties or taxes as applicable.
c. Items purchased on Sale at our Stores are not eligible for returns, refunds or alterations.
a. Our domestic prices are inclusive of GST. Payments may be made by Master Card or Visa. The safety of your Credit/Debit Card information is of paramount importance to us. We do not store any credit/debit card information and your payment details are automatically encrypted when you enter them. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
vii. Gift Vouchers cannot be purchased using Loyalty Credits.
3. TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT, AND RESTRICTION This site is owned and operated by ICSURE PROJECTS MARKETING PRIVATEly LIMITED. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on www.credoforu.com web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means. Directly or indirectly you must not assist any other person to do so either. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
5. CHANGES TO TERMS OR SERVICES We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Sites or through other communications. It is important that you check these terms regularly because if you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Sites, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. You may choose to discontinue to use our service if you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms. Because the Services are evolving over time, we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, in our sole discretion.
6. ALERTS AND NOTIFICATIONS As part of our Services, you may receive notifications, alerts, E-mails, requests for feedback on our products and services, delivery status messages or other types of messages regarding our Services. We may also periodically send you emails that directly promote the offerings of the CREDOFORU. When you receive such promotional emails from us you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the UNSUBSCRIBE instructions provided in the email you receive.
7. LIMITED LIABILITY For all purchases made online CREDOFORU liability extends to the value of the products purchased by the customer.
8. RETURNS / ALTERATIONS For Returns and Alterations, please take a look at our policy here. The discretion to accept alterations/returns remains the sole right of CREDOFORU. If your first shirt can be altered, no remake will be issued. If, however, your shirt cannot be altered successfully, we will remake the shirt free of charge. The decision is our sole discretion. For a remake to be initiated, the shirt needs to be shipped back to CREDOFORU. As soon as we acknowledge that the shirt has been received, the process will be initiated and we will credit 100 loyalty points as compensation for the shipping charges within India.To view your account balance, simply login to your online profile.
9. REWARDS: I. points cannot be redeemed as cash and expire after 365 days of issue. II. Sign up bonuses, where applicable, only available for profile made online and not on stores. III. The validity of sign up bonus, if applicable, 1 month and we do not provide an extension of the timeline. IV. Loyalty Points are non-transferable from one account to another. V. The company reserves the right to change the terms of the loyalty program.
10. Your Controls and Choices I. You can control your choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include II. You may correct, update and delete your CREDOFORU account; III. You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, product emails, and alerts; IV. You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we shall amend or delete it and we shall request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same. Once you place a request to delete the personal information, we shall take all reasonable steps taking into account available technology and the means available to us, including technical measures to erase the personal information. V. You may choose whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services; You may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics, and other service providers; VI. Further, you may exercise your right to data portability, which means that you have the right to receive the Personal Information processed about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable i.e. HTML format. Please note that some of the rights above only may be exercised in certain situations, e.g. the right to data portability, which only applies when the processing is carried out on the basis of an agreement or a consent and if the processing is carried out by automated means. In case you have any questions regarding how we process your Personal Information, want to exercise any of your rights or want to know more about the rights, you may contact us as indicated below.E-mail address: email@example.com
VII. If you do not want us to process your Personal Information for direct marketing, you can give written notice thereof to us. In each newsletter, you will also be informed that you can opt-out of receiving further newsletters. VIII. You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same. Once you place a request to delete the personal information, we shall take all reasonable steps taking into account available technology and the means available to us, including technical measures to erase the personal information. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver products and services to you, and our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact our grievance office by email at email@example.com IX. You agree to receive marketing information from us. If you do not want CREDOFORU to process Your Personal Information for direct marketing, you can give written notice thereof to CREDOFORU. In each newsletter, you will also be informed that you can opt-out of receiving further newsletters. X. How long is the data kept? We will keep Personal Information regarding you only as long as it is necessary, having regard to the purpose of the processing. This means that Personal Information collected and processed will be stored for as long as you have an account.We will also, during the same period, keep your account information, to facilitate your easy return. We may store data for longer if required by law or if required in our legal interests, for example if there are ongoing legal proceedings. XI. Data security and integrity: a. The security, integrity, and confidentiality of your Personal Information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect guest information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. b. However, we may be required to share the aforesaid Personal Information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for us to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable law. c. All interactions with our Services use the Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer (TLS/SSL) protocol. We use a third-party Payment Gateway to securely process credit card transactions. d. All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. The database backups are also encrypted. Except for your password, data isn’t encrypted while it’s live in our database (since it needs to be ready to send to you when you need it). e. All data that we store in our log files or send to third party software that we use to analyse errors with the Software is anonymized and no personal identifiable information is sent to them.
xiv. Contact in case of grievances : firstname.lastname@example.org is the data controller for the processing of your Personal Information handled by us. If you have any concerns about privacy or grievances regarding the Services, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you. Contact Information: Name: IT Head Email: email@example.com
xvii. Controlling cookies: While you may block and/or limit our access to cookies, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, if may affect your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information.
11. Definitions i. Anonymous Information: Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual guest.
ii. IP address: An IP address is associated with the access point through which you enter the Internet, and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your company, or your university. We may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of our products hosting our Services, and we may combine IP addresses with personal information.
iii. Notice: Notice may be by email to you at the last email address you provided us, by posting notice of such changes in our Services, or by other means, consistent with applicable law.
iv. Personal information:Personal information means and includes information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) and Sensitive Personal Information of a person by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data including postal address or an online identifier to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of such person. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, this anonymous information also is treated as personal information.
v. Public Forums: Our Services may offer message boards, conversation pages, blogs, chat rooms, social community environments, profile pages, and other forums that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide personal information when you use any of these features, that personal information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party.
vi. Sensitive Personal Information: Sensitive Personal Information shall have the meaning ascribed to it under the applicable law and is presently defined to mean such personal information which consists of information relating to (i) passwords; (ii) financial information such as bank accounts or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; (iii) physical, physiological and mental health conditions; (iv) sexual orientation; (v) medical records and history; (vi) Biometric information; (vii) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and (viii) any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise; provided that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2000 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information.
12. Shipping Policy We take about 14 days to ship your shirt. In case you have ordered an imported fabric, we take 21 days to ship your order. Please note that in case of any unfortunate events there can be a slight delay in delivery. Though, we try our best to have your garments delivered to you in time. In rare cases when a fabric you’ve selected is not available, our Customer Care team will get in touch with you to help select an alternate option. If you’re not happy with the alternate fabric, we will refund your money back. We shall keep you updated with status of your order via email and SMS — both when it’s placed, and when it’s shipped out.
13. Promocode CREDODFORU may at times offer promotional codes to our customers to avail of special discounts and offers. The promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Promotional codes are also not valid on purchases using Loyalty Points or Gift Vouchers. These codes are primarily for garments such as Garments and tee-shirts.
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction The laws of the Republic of India has exclusive jurisdiction on every transaction held as a result of any Agreement or sale and / purchase through the E-Commerce platform between IC-SURE Projects Marketing Private Limited and other parties and/individuals while the exclusive jurisdiction of the Honourable Calcutta High Court under the judgeship of the Honouable District Judge of South 24 Parganas shall hold exclusive jurisdiction on any legal proceedings between IC-SURE Projects Marketing Private Limited and other parties and/individuals.
16. Refund & Returns Policy i. We understand that the custom made shopping experience can be a daunting experience for some – especially online. At CREDO we want to keep it as simple and worry-free as possible for you. ii. You can shop with confidence with the following assurance: a. If within 30 days of your shipment reaching you, your garment does not meet your expectations, you may return the same for an alteration, remake or refund as the case may be. You may contact our customer experience team who will arrange a pick up. Please contact them via Request an alteration over email at firstname.lastname@example.org. b. All alterations take 5 working days to process after receipt at out centre, though we will try to get to you sooner.
17. EARN AT WILL: YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO EARN BY INFLUENCING OTHERS TO BUY FROM OUR ONLINE STORE: CREDO-Helping youth, the retired, traders, entrepreneurs, housewives and professionals, to Earn while having fun! You have understood the following and you are well versed with the following marketing approach as an integral part of your marketing training and you have given your consent to the following:
I. You have agreed and provided your consent to join our Multi level marketing program. II. You can Earn when you wish, Earn as much as you wish. III. Earn Life long by just REFERRING our Garments Website www.credoforu.com to Contacts, Friends & Family. IV. Distribute your PROMO CODE and EARN Money as post sales closure commissions direct to your BANK account! V. No-Risk! VI. No Investment apart from a sample garment! VII. Once registered, our Leader team contact you for an interview and explain you the CREDO MITRA program. VIII. Upon your selection and telephone training, you will receive a PROMO CODE especially for you. IX. You have visited the link to a training presentation on our web site, understood the same and given your consent to the same. Our leader assigned to you shall be available during all weekdays between 10:0 am to 5 pm to answer all your questions and support you. X. You will appoint down the line multi level marketing team,if applicable, and register them under your promocode with the leader assigned to you by IC-SURE. XI. You will ensure that you have received an email from email@example.com acknowledging the linking of your down the line multi level marketing team to your promocode along with the receipt of the individual promocodes for each and every down the line multi level marketing team member appointed by you and registered under your name with ICSURE. XII. You realize that unless and until you are in receipt of an official email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your promocode and/ the linking of promocodes of each and every down the line multi level marketing team member appointed by you and registered under your name with IC-SURE, you will receive no commissions against sales closed by you or by such down the line multi level marketing team member who may have been appointed by you and you will have no claim on IC-SURE at present or in the future against such an event occurrence. So the onus of having your down the line multi level marketing team member appointed by you registered under your name with IC-SURE and securing a confirmation letter to that effect lies exclusively on you. XIII. You will distribute our garments website link to your sales team, neighbors, friends, family, office colleagues, contacts and campaign for the sales of our product line. XIV. Every time they purchase from now till their lifetime, you will get your commission to your BANK ACCOUNT for a lifetime! that simple. XV. Explanation:- A. Yourself as a CREDO ICSURE member promoting CREDO Garments incubation project of Empowerment (project SWABHIMAAN) B. IC-SURE PROJECTS MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED is promoting the sales of tailored High-Quality Shirts manufactured by underprivileged brothers and sister made of Raymond’s, ITALIAN, EGYPTIAN, ARVIND, R.R.LENE, VALJI, & other reputed mill fabrics tailored at the incubation centre. C. Stitched in Japanese machines at Kolkata and other Indian Villages. D. As a member, you are the official channel partner of CREDO IC-SURE garments. E. Your friends will visit our website, buy online using your PROMO CODE, get a discount by entering your PROMO CODE. F. Once shirts are received and accepted by the buyer, you will receive your commissions(5% to 10%) directly to your bank account.
18. Non-delivery of product/s: Delivery service is being provided by third parties and not by the company. The company will provide the buyer with the contact details and tracking details of the delivery company with whom the buyer has to directly interact regarding any delayed or non delivery of goods. The company will facilitate the delivery process but shall not be liable in any manner against delayed or non delivery of goods.
19. Product Claims: i. all the claims made by the company (on the official website and literature, including brochures, packaging, and labels) for the products shall be legally upheld and post sales supported by the company. ii. All applicable laws relevant to the category of products and/services in India in force would apply.
20. Negative list: (not to be promoted by company deploying direct, single level and multilevel marketing compensation plans): Deposits / Investments / Offered for free along with other products / services – in / for / in the form of – Stocks, Shares, initial Public offering, Initial coin offering, Debentures, Regulated/Unregulated Currencies including Virtual currencies including but not limited to Cryptocurrencies, bullion markets, Preferential shares, Forex Trading, Plantations, Farming, Infrastructure projects, Resorts, Trading in commodities, Birds (Poultry, Emu, Quail, etc.), Livestock (Rabbit, Goat, Sheep, Cow, Buffalo, etc.), Media, Car Lease and Real Estate. Discount coupons / Vouchers / Currency against an upfront charge Betting / Gambling activities Quiz portals Recharge portals Peer to Peer transactions in any names as Support, Gift, Help, Assistance, Donations, etc. Bid coupons / Vouchers against an upfront charges Websites / Web space / Bidding portals Buy in to get paid – to click, to give surveys, to watch advertisements, to receive SMS and to receive emails and to invest in an advertising medium Products used for intoxication Tobacco based products Any product, which exceeds its validity period/use by date/expiry date. Any illegal products Insurance / investments / banking / para banking
21. Products to be promoted under specific conditions: Promo codes/Gift Vouchers/Coupons.
22. RULES AND REGULATIONS RELATED TO COMMISSION PAYMENTS AND MULTI-LEVEL TIER MANAGEMENT:i. The commissions/incentives should only be paid out on the sale of product/s. The direct seller shall have the opportunity to earn by retailing of products even though he may not have introduced any direct sellers in his/her down the line tier/ tree structure/marketing organization. The direct sellers will be enrolled in a multi level tier where the Leaders can appoint multiple distributors and / Sales Forces and / referees under them. Each tier is free to appoint direct sellers below them but not above them. For example a Leader can appoint below him (her) distributors and / Sales Forces and / referees. A distributor can appoint under him (her) Sales Forces and / referees. A Sales Force can appoint under him (her) referees. ii. Each tier will have a sales target linked to the entire chain and the company may automatically downgrade or upgrade the membership to a tier depending on the achievement of sales targets on a monthly basis. For example, a Sales Force who falls short of his minimum sales target on a particular month shall be downgraded to the referee tier. On the contrary the Sales Force upon over achieving his monthly targets shall be upgraded to a distributor. Any waiver on a case to case basis does not construe to be a standard waiver, nor is applicable to all neither is permanent or obligatory on the Company. Any such waiver, omission or commission of the commission percentage is solely at the discretion and will of the Company without any discussion or negotiation with you. How-ever, Company will intimate you over email of any such temporary or permanents waiver, or withdrawal of any commission percentage slab, or change in the same or revoking of the same or alteration of the same and if you do not respond with your objections to the same within seven days from the date of receipt of such notice, then it shall be considered read, understood and irrevocably agreed by you without any claim to the contrary on the Company. How0ever, if you disagree with any such notice, then you shall forthwith write to the company stating clearly your disagreement and till the matter is amicably and mutually resolved you shall suspend all transactions of any nature with or for and on behalf of the Company. In case you chose to continue with your transactions during the pendency of any such dispute then the terms and conditions of the Notice to which you have disputed shall prevail as accepted and agreed by you.
iii. Their shall be additional reward and penalty commissions payable to each direct seller based on their individual monthly sales target performance maximum being 32% as an aggregate on Ex-works price excluding GST – in case where a direct seller is upgraded from one tier to the other, he (she) will be delinked with his (her) immediate upper tier and re-linked directly with the Company. For example if a referee is upgraded to a Sales Force then he (she) shall be automatically delinked from his (her) earlier upper tier being the Sales Force and instead be re-linked to the company. Similarly, if a Sales Force is upgraded to a distributor then he (she) shall be automatically delinked from his (her) earlier upper tier being the distributor and instead be re-linked to the Company. Again, if a distributor is upgraded to a Leader then he (she) shall be automatically delinked from his (her) earlier upper tier being the Leader and instead be relinked to the company. iv. Again, if any of the tiers are downgraded based on poor performance of the direct seller, he (she) shall continue to be linked with his (her) upper tier with whome he (she) was linked prior to the down gradation. For example if a Leader is downgraded to a distributor he (she) shall continue to be linked directly with the company even if his (her) tier is further downgraded due to poor performance. Similarly, if a distributor is downgraded to a Sales Force he (she) shall continue to be linked directly with the Leader even if his (her) tier is further downgraded due to poor performance. Again, if a Sales Force is downgraded to a referee he (she) shall continue to be linked directly with the distributor even if his (her) tier is further downgraded due to poor performance.
v. No charge/fees for enrolment into the multi level marketing activity. vi. No commissions/incentives or rewards shall be given/offered to the direct sellers for enrolment of new direct sellers. vii. Payment of Incentives/Commission: a. The payment of commissions/incentives shall be made without fail and without delay as per the commitments of the compensation plan followed by the company and only through banking channels exclusively within 90 days from the close of the calendar month in which the sale transactions have been made. Please read our commission payment terms and conditions mentioned in the later part of this agreement for better understanding f the eligibility and payment mechanism. b. Calculations for all the illustrations used for explaining the compensation plan (online and offline) is in Indian rupees only. c. The company does not offer additional incentives other than those mentioned in the compensation plan. d. The promotions launched by the company in public domain from time to time is however allowed. e. The company shall not provide commitments of returns on investment/s (on purchase of product/s or without the purchase of product/s) in the form of interest, salary, loan, help, donation, market development fees and support fund to/through the direct sellers, to any individual/s. f. The company shall not generate or pay-out or commit commissions/incentives against part payment or advance received against the sale or future commitment to sell any product/s or services. g. The company shall not deduct any charges (except Tax deducted at source) from pay-outs of the direct sellers. h. The company shall deduct (Tax deducted at source) from the pay-outs to the direct sellers TDS @ 10% in case of availability of the PAN details of the direct sellers. TDS @ 20% in the event of non-availability of PAN details or as per applicable income Tax rules prevailing at the time of such deductions. i. No commissions/incentives and/or rewards shall be generated on purchase/retail marketing/promotional material/Events including Brochures. Posters, Motivational books (hard copy/softcopy), Audio/Video media and Event passes/ticketsT
viii. Mandatory for all the direct sellers: a. No incentives/commission shall be offered to the direct sellers on sale/purchase of the kit or trade samples. Contents of the kit to include Business Manual including Policies and Procedures, Code of Conduct/Ethics, Details of the business model, Details of customer care including the contact numbers, Email IDs and addresses of the branches – if any, Product catalogues, Compensation plan in detail and illustrations, Enrolment forms with terms and conditions, Product order forms and the Official website address with or without a commercial sample of the product. b. Trade samples bought from the company in order to showcase the representative quality of the products to retail customers shall be provided on a one time deep discount basis without any commissions to any direct sellers. c. Cooling off Period: for the return of kit and / trade sample shall be 15 days from billing date (with all contents intact and in marketable condition) In case of return of the kit / trade samples the company shall deduct a maximum of 20% as handling charges and taxes and return the difference via cheque/ draft/reverse transaction within seven working days of receiving the returned kit at the designated address of the direct seller.
23. INFORMATION, RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE MULTI LEVEL MARKETING MEMBER BEING THE SELLER i. Eligibility: The direct seller by entering into this agreement agrees to be an adult of 18 years and above and is eligible to enter into this valid contract under the Indian Contract Act, i.e. he is / is above 18 years of age; of sound mind; and otherwise not disqualified by law to enter into a contract. ii. Agreement/Contract: You have entered into this agreement with the company outlining the terms of such appointment. iii. Resignation: You may resign from the company without giving a reason and stop using any facilities, promocodes and marketing materials for and on behalf of the Company and no longer represent yourself or undertake any activities that directly or indirectly links you with the business of the Company. iv. Complaint Resolution: The company shall have an online complaint resolution mechanism and all complaints should be resolved within 21 working days of being received by the company. You will write to the official email Id of the company being email@example.com and register your compliant. You must clearly write under the subject line of your email ‘COMPLAINT RESOLUTION REQUEST’ in bold failing which your complaint will be regarded as a feedback and may not be addressed at all. v. Right to Know: Every individual (prospect) approached to will have the full right to know the compensation plan and product details with relevant policies before enrolment. All details of compensation plan and direct selling tiers is mentioned in the company website. vi. Taxation: TDS to be filed and deposited accurately and on time against the PAN numbers of the direct sellers as per the relevant rules of the Income Tax.
24. Goods and Service tax: i. If the company pays the Goods and Service Tax to the government on the Invoice Price of the product sold directly to retail customers through the direct sellers, who are only receiving commissions which are incorporated within the Invoice Price of the company raised on the retail buyer, then the direct sellers need not register for the Goods and Service tax number on crossing the threshold limit. ii. If the company pays the Goods and Service Tax to the government on the wholesale price of the product sold to the direct sellers on a principal to principal basis against wholesale invoice raised on the direct seller, the direct sellers will be required to register themselves as per the requirement and law under Goods and Service tax since such direct sellers shall be treated as traders and not mere commission agents.
25. No Prohibition: As a direct seller you may engage in multiple opportunities at the same time as long as you are not disturbing nor competing with the business of the company.
26. No Compulsion: The direct selling company or direct seller should not force others to attend any event.
27. Essential Details: Each direct seller shall be issued A PROMOCODE sent to their email address electronically and to be printed by each direct seller with Name, Address of the individual, Contact number, ID number, Tenure of validity, Address of the head office and Contact number of the company.
28. Notice: The direct sellers shall be given an electronic notice over email and company messaging service before addition or alteration of any policy related to direct relation between the company and the direct seller excepting amendments to rules, regulations, term and conditions, compensation and commission packages which shall be viewed by the direct seller only at the company website after logging in their individual user id and password.
i. The company would be responsible to maintain the data of its direct sellers and their KYC online securely. The KYC Data shall include document/s issued by the government with Photograph, a Signature proof along with the evidence of address and the PAN. PAN is however not mandatory unless the threshold of commission payments to a direct seller exceeds the income tax free limits prescribed under prevailing Income Tax Act. Upon reaching the threshold, it is mandatory to provide a scanned copy of the PAN along with all details failing which all commission payments to such defaulting direct seller will be suspended. ii. Aadhaar eKYC is a preferable option. iii. The company is prepared and ready to make available the Backup / Synchronization of data (of the direct sellers in India only) to government agencies / bodies including but not limited to the District / State / National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions, Enforcement/Investigating agency within 72 hours of receiving a request, only if the request is initiated via official email ID of the official/s belonging to the abovementioned agencies, stating a valid reason for the inquiry. iv. The company shall maintain the log reports (with date and time) of all IPs (in India) accessing the online software (admin and direct sellers back office) in India.
30. TRANSACTIONS: Payment of commissions/incentives to the direct sellers shall be made via banks or platforms permitted by Reserve bank of India. The payment should be made using valid instruments like Cheques / Demand drafts / Pay orders/ Wire Transfers (ECS, NEFT/EFT, RTGS, etc.) only. The company should receive the payments against sales of product/s in its bank account/s in India and make payments to direct sellers in India via its bank accounts in India. 31. Company does not fall under the provisions of Prize Chits and Money Circulation Scheme (Banning) Act. 1978 more notably does not come within the meaning as defined in section 2(c) and 2(e) of the said Act OR “The Banning Act” (if enforced at the time of publishing) Company does not fall under the provisions of MPID/TNPID/OPID Acts. 32. Investigating and/or Law enforcement agencies would need to inform and request clarification/s from the company via email or registered mail (on designated email ID/selected correspondence address of the head office mentioned on the website) for presumed non-compliance before initiating action on the company. The email should be sent via official email ID of the official and should cite the reason for the query/concern. The email should have the details of the official, like Full name, Designation, Contact number (landline and mobile) and the office address. The company should be given seven days to reply or to fall in line before taking any action. Compliance with policies is the responsibility of the company failing which the direct seller/s or consumer/s can approach government agencies.
33. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION, RULES, REGULATIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN IC-SURE AND MULTI LEVEL MARKETING MEMBERS. i. E-commerce platform: www.credoforu.com (the Web Site), CREDO NGO website www.credongo.com, CREDO World and / credoforu (android app, ios app, youtube channel, twitter handle) and other social media tools and applications collectively called as the E-commerce platform across this contract, TRADEMARKS LIKE CREDO ORBIS, ACCELERATE BY CREDO IC-SURE, CREDO IC-SURE are owned by ICSURE PROJECTS MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED a company under Indian Companies Act registered at the State of West Bengal whose administrative office is situated at 2nd Floor, 175 Block G, New Alipore, Kolkata 700 053 (referred to as “we” or us” below). If you become a Member of the Multi level marketing platform (referred to as ‘MLM Hub’ across this contract) sharing network you will be entitled to receive a commission as per terms and conditions set forth in the later part of this contract. ii. Jurisdiction: a. These terms and conditions apply as between you, the user of the E-commerce platform, or MLM Hub sharing network or Member and us. By entering our MLM Hub, or E-commerce platform or becoming a Member, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions as set forth in this mutually binding and irrevocable Contract. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the E-commerce platform and MLM Hub sharing network immediately. By making an application for Membership you agree to these Terms and Conditions and confirm that you understand your obligations to us. Your use of the E-commerce platform and your Membership of the MLM Hub sharing network is governed by the laws of contract of the Republic of India and any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions, your use of the E- commerce platform and MLM Hub sharing network, or any of our Services shall be settled through a panel of three arbitrators where the first arbitrator is appointed by the Company, the second Arbitrator is appointed by the aggrieved party and the two arbitrators thus appointed further appoint a third Arbitrator as a Referee. b. The place of arbitration shall be the office of the company at Kolkata. c. The decision of the Arbitrator and it’s rulings shall be binding on both the parties and enforceable in law. Pleading for the Enforcement of the ruling of the Arbitration can be made with the honourable Calcutta High Court under the judgeship of the Honourable District Judge of South 24 Parganas under whose jurisdiction the Company is entrusted with but no pleading against the order and / ruling of the arbitration shall be entertained or made by either party to the dispute. In case of any other dispute or in the event the ruling of the arbitrator in not being executed by either of the parties then all such grievances shall be heard exclusively under the jurisdiction of the Calcutta High Court under the honourable Judgeship of the South 24 Parganas District court, irrespective of the geographic location of your residence or cause of dispute. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to create a joint venture, partnership or agency relationship between you and us, and neither of us shall have the right or authority to incur any liability debt or cost or enter into any contracts or other arrangements in the name of or on behalf of the other. These Terms and Conditions will only apply as between us and you. Unless as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions no other person may benefit or rely upon these Terms and Conditions. d. The E-commerce platform and MLM Hub sharing network is directed only at Indian residents and nothing within it or these Terms and Conditions constitutes an offer or promotion of services or products to persons outside the Republic of India. The products and services described on the E-commerce platform and MLM Hub sharing network are only available to people who are residents in India.
iii. Attempt to circumvent our security or network including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan); iv. Access the Web Site or Services in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; v. Execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you; vi. Send unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of \’junk mail\’ or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material. You are explicitly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages. This includes bulk mailing of commercial advertising, promotional, or informational announcements,political or religious tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have explicitly requested it. If a recipient asks to stop receiving email of this nature, you may not send that person any further email; vii. Create or forward \’chain letters\’ or other \’pyramid schemes\’ of any type, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings; viii. Send malicious email, including flooding a user or site with very large or numerous emails; ix. Enter into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or a Vendor or a Merchant or a Member of MLM Hub; x. Use in an unauthorized manner, or forge, mail header information; xi. Engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the E-commerce platform and MLM Hub sharing network and/or the Services or any Campaign. xi. Content: We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, Content material or data displayed on the E-commerce platform and MLM Hub sharing network, without notice from time to time. xii. Links to External Sites: This E-commerce platform and MLM Hub sharing network may contain links to other websites. Unless stated, IC-SURE has no control over or proprietary interest in any of these websites and, as such, makes no promises nor gives and warranties with regard to the quality, security, accuracy or any other aspect of such websites, and excludes any and all liability arising from your use of the same.
34. Redressal Mechanism: i. Our Services and Our aim is at all times to provide you with an excellent service. If you are unsatisfied with our Services for any reason, please write to us at: IC-SURE PROJECTS MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED, 2nd Floor, 175 Block G, New Alipore, Kolkata – 700 053, West Bengal. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ii. Please include your name and address, a contact telephone number, your Membership or Promocode or Campaign quote number and details of why you are unhappy. This will help us to respond to you as quickly as possible. If we do not have enough information to investigate your complaint we will try and contact you to ask for further details. iii. Third-party Services: If you are unhappy with any product you have obtained from a Vendor or Merchant or have any complaint regarding any Merchant, you should address your complaint directly to that Merchant. If you require their contact details, please contact us email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. We cannot answer complaints about products or services on behalf of a Merchant or accept responsibility for any such complaints.
iv. Liability: A. Your attention is drawn to this section We will display all Campaigns, Promotions, Products and Service information with reasonable care and skill but we cannot and do not guarantee the Campaigns , Promotions, Products and services made or offered by our vendors or Merchants. Whilst we have no intention of avoiding the consequences or our own actions, or those of our representatives, we hereby limit our total liability during any successive period of twelve months (the first date being that on which your Membership is accepted) to the sum of Rs. 1,000 or the total invoice value of the product sold to you and subsequently returned by you in compliance with our return and refund less taxes, whichever is lower.
B. You irrevocably agree that this sum is deemed reasonable in the circumstances and you shall never have any claim on us beyond this sum under any condition, pretext or excuse. Whilst nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on our part, we are unable to cover any losses which are not directly covered by these Terms and Conditions (for example loss of earnings, loss of commissions, loss of opportunity or profit) due to any loss or delay in the receipt of a share or an incomplete purchase by a Recommended Person. Any issues related to any purchase must be sent directly to the Vendor or Merchant in question. We are acting solely as an intermediary between you and the Vendor or Merchant and cannot accept any liability for: Any loss of revenue, business, anticipated savings or profits; Any indirect claims or other claims arising through non-supply or late supply of any commission, a failure to credit your bank account speedily or other non-performance of our obligations to you; Any termination or cancellation of a Purchase instigated by the Vendor or Merchant; The termination of your Membership (for any or no reason); Any failure by you to comply with these Terms and Conditions or any conditions imposed on the campaign, promotion, product or service offered by the Merchant. We are not responsible for any losses you incur as a result of your use of our software, the E-commerce platform and MLM Hub sharing network, the Smartphone App which can be downloaded from the Web Site or android store or apple store, even if this is used as permitted by the EULA.
Redressal Officer, IC-SURE PROJECTS MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED, 2nd Floor, 175 Block G, New Alipore, Kolkata – 700 053, West Bengal. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
35. IC-SURE MULTI LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM DEFINATION OF DIFFERENT TIERS OF DIRECT SELLERS, THEIR COMMISSIONS, RESPONSIBILITIES, PLEDGE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
I. LEADER (INSPIRATOR or CNF) PROGRAM: A leader, or a INSPIRATOR as we prefer to call, is one who takes the responsibility of the chain of distributors (or a Motivator as we prefer to call), Sales Forces (or a Promoter as we prefer to call ) and referees (or a IC-SURE Mitra as we prefer to call ) under him/her. The INSPIRATOR is responsible to appoint atleast a minimum number of IC-SURE preset Motivators in his/her chain and shoulders the collective target of the entire chain upon his/her shoulder. The INSPIRATOR is personally responsible for his/her chain operating under him/her. The INSPIRATOR has to train, govern, manage his/her entire chain and also respond to all end user queries & comments. The INSPIRATOR is personally responsible towards all dispute resolution with his/her chain under his/her command as well as with end users. INSPIRATOR is permitted to sell direct to buyers as well. He must buy the minimum DEMO packs as required under his category.
II. DISTRIBUTOR (Motivator) PROGRAM: A distributor, or a Motivator as we prefer to call, is one who can appoint a minimum IC-SURE preset number of Promoters under his/her account. The Motivator shall receive a percentage of commission on every successful sales closure by his/her network of Promoters and IC-SURE Mitra members. The percentage of commission shall differ linked to the monthly quantum of sales achieved by his/her entire network in a given month. The Motivator is responsible to purchase a IC-SURE preset number of demo packs equivalent to the IC-SURE preset number of Promoters supposed to be appointed by him at a deep discount. The Motivator shall not make profits out of the same of the demo packs which he will sell to the Promoters registered by him at cost price. The Motivator shall only receive commission against successful sales closures to direct customers for goods and services offered by IC-SURE. Motivator is permitted to sell direct to buyers as well. He must buy the minimum DEMO packs as required under his category.
III. SALES FORCE (Promoter) PROGRAM: A Sale force member also termed as a Promoter is someone who agrees to purchase at a certain DEEP discount a DEMO pack OF GARMENTS and training material for demonstration and promotion. Promoter can buy multiple DEMO packs whenever he/she wishes. Only after purchase of his/her first DEMO pack and registering his/her contact, banking, PAN & ADHAAR or any government issued ID and address proof details will he/she be issued a PROMOCODE exclusive to him/her. The Promoter member shall :- a. sell direct to end users, b. promote end users to download IC-SURE app or buy online from IC-SURE Website, c. register his/her PROMOCODE with end user’s profile which will enable the end user to get discount and allow the system to transfer commission on successful sales closures to the connected chain of Multi level marketing participants on a monthly basis. d. Appoint IC-SURE Mitra under the Promoter managed IC-SURE Referral program. e. The Promoter shall keep on earning in perpetuity for purchases made by end users registered under his/her PROMOCODE, applicable to all present and future purchases. f. Motivator is permitted to sell direct to buyers as well.
iv. REFERRAL (IC-SURE MITRA) PROGRAM: A REFEREE, or a IC-SURE Promoter as we prefer to call, is someone who refers business to a INSPIRATOR or a Motivator or a Promoter. IC-SURE Mitra does not invest in any demo pack. IC-SURE Mitra gets registered under a INSPIRATOR or a Motivator or a Promoter and a unique PROMOCODE is generated, using of which ensures that the commission to the linked multi level marketing team is credited post successful sales closure. All parties participating in a multi level marketing chain can check their individual entitlements under accounts section by logging in their user name, password and PROMOCODE as well as the accounts statements of their own and their down the line team. However, the IC-SURE Mitra must register his contact, banking, PAN, ADHAAR or any government issued ID and address proof details prior to being issued a PROMOCODE exclusive to him/her.
V. If you have applied to take up the multi level marketing program under any of the above mentioned categories, you agree to have already filled up the registration form, read all the terms and conditions there-in, understood in details the marketing plans, read all the marketing training data and about our Company as available at our websites www.credoforu.com, read-understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions related to the marketing
Note: The schemes, commission percentage and all promotions are at the sole discretion of IC-SURE and shall be changed from time to time.
36. LEADER, MOTIVATOR, PROMOTER AND CREDO MITRA PROGRAM REGISTRATION & COMMISSION PAYMENT PROCESS:
I. A LEADER, also referred to as the INSPIRATOR must register himself/herself and generate a unique PROMOCODE (this will be used as a unique promo code that links payment of commissions, post successful sales and payment realization from end users, to the INSPIRATOR and his/her down the line Motivator and/ Promoter and /IC-SURE Mitra). The INSPIRATOR, upon registration, can purchase demo packs online, appoint motivators and / promoters and/ IC-SURE Mitra at his/her will.
II. A DISTRIBUTOR, also referred to as the MOTIVATOR, must register himself/herself and generate a unique PROMOCODE (this will be used as a unique promo code that links payment of commissions, post successful sales and payment realization from end users, to Motivator and his/her down the line promoter/IC-SURE Mitra appointed under him/her and / his upstream INSPIRATOR). The Motivator can also be linked upstream with his INSPIRATOR’s promocode at the time of registration. The motivator, upon registration, can purchase demo packs online, appoint promoters and/ IC-SURE Mitra at his will.
III. A RE-SELLER, also referred to as the IC-SURE PROMOTER, must register himself/herself and generate a unique PROMOCODE (this will be used as a unique promo code that links payment of commissions, post successful sales and payment realization from end users, to the Promoter and the IC-SURE Mitra appointed by him/her and/ his/her upstream Motivator and/ INSPIRATOR). The Promoter can also be linked upstream either with his/her Motivator or directly with his/her INSPIRATOR, depending on who has appointed him/her.
IV. REFERRAL PROGRAM: Every INSPIRATOR and / MOTIVATOR and / PROMOTER can appoint IC-SURE Mitra independently and as many as they wish. The IC-SURE Mitra needs to be registered under an upstream Promoter/ Motivator or INSPIRATOR in our program and he/she will be issued a unique PROMOCODE that links him/her with his/her upstream team member.
37. HOW IS THE PROMOCODE USED: Using this promocode by an end user will automatically ensure the following: i. The end user inputs the PROMOCODE and receives a certain % discount on the MRP or avails of a promotion as applicable. The discount / promotion is auto reflected at his Cart under his registered account with our e-commerce platform (website and app). ii. Simultaneously, the Promoter’s and/ Motivator’s and/INSPIRATOR’s linked accounts gets credited with a certain % of commission as fruits of their labour. iii. After a 24hrs cooling period, the commission is reflected in the related beneficiary account statement. iv. Post delivery of goods to the end user / buyer and post 15 days return period, if the goods are not disputed or returned, the commissions are transferred to all related accounts post TDS deductions within the 10th day of the subsequent month. v. The beneficiary of such commission can view their account statement under their vendor app account section.
38. Anyone should be able to register himself as a INSPIRATOR, motivator, promoter or IC-SURE Mitra under the VENDOR account tab on the following conditions:-
i. Registering of a government provided address and identification proof is mandatory. Providing or absence of PAN details will trigger respective TDS deductions as per prevailing laws. At present, declaration of PAN details will ensure a 10% TDS deduction while in the absence of the PAN details, TDS shall be deducted @ 20% provided that during s financial year, the total commission payable to a single entity does not cross the prescribed minimum tax deduction limits as per the Income tax Act. Should the total commission payable to an entity whose PAN is not registered with IC-SURE exceeds the minimum taxable slab thresh hold as prescribed by prevailing Income Tax Act, all remittance of commissions to such entity(ies) shall be suspended till the PAN details are uploaded.
39. OPPORTUNITY TO UPGRADE & EARN WITH IC-SURE:
i. WHAT IF A REGISTERED BUYER TURNS INTO AN IC-SURE MITRA? – ANY ONE CAN BECOME AN IC-SURE MITRA. All he/she needs to do is contact a promoter or a motivator or a INSPIRATOR or directly download IC-SURE Vendor app and register his/her details as a IC-SURE Mitra which will provide him/her with a PROMOCODE that links him/her to his/her promoter/motivator/INSPIRATOR or directly linked with IC-SURE, as the source of his/her first contact shall determine and prevail. This IC-SURE Mitra will now promote this unique PROMOCODE to his/her network of end users/buyers. Henceforth as a IC-SURE Mitra he/she will receive his/her commissions on successful sales closure as per the rules and regulations of IC-SURE which he/she has accepted at the time of registration.
ii. WHAT IF A REGISTERED BUYER OR A IC-SURE MITRA TURNS INTO A PROMOTER? – ANYONE CAN REGISTER HIMSELF AS A PROMOTER as long as he/she purchases a DEMO set and agrees to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by IC-SURE and achieve a set monthly target as a Promoter. Upon doing so, his/her link with the PROMOCODE of any other IC-SURE Mitra or promoter or motivator or INSPIRATOR is automatically delinked and he/she becomes a direct promoter of ICSURE. Henceforth as a Promoter he/she will receive his/her commissions on successful sales closure as per the rules and regulations of IC-SURE which he/she has accepted at the time of registration.
iii. WHAT IF A REGISTERED BUYER OR IC-SURE MITRA OR A PROMOTER TURNS INTO A MOTIVATOR: – ANYONE CAN BECOME A MOTIVATOR as long as he/she purchases a minimum number of DEMO sets required to become a MOTIVATOR and agrees to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by IC-SURE and achieve a set monthly target as a Motivator. Upon doing so, his/her link with the PROMOCODE of any other IC-SURE Mitra or promoter or motivator or INSPIRATOR is automatically delinked and he/she becomes a direct Motivator of IC-SURE. Henceforth as a Motivator he/she will receive his/her commissions on successful sales closure as per the rules and regulations of IC-SURE which he/she has accepted at the time of registration.
iv. WHAT IF A REGISTERED BUYER OR IC-SURE MITRA OR A PROMOTER OR A MOTIVATOR TURNS INTO A INSPIRATOR: – ANYONE CAN BECOME A INSPIRATOR as long as he/she purchases a minimum number of DEMO sets required to become a INSPIRATOR and agrees to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by IC-SURE and achieve a set monthly target as a INSPIRATOR. – Upon doing so, his/her link with the PROMOCODE of any other IC-SURE Mitra or promoter or motivator or INSPIRATOR is automatically delinked and he/she becomes a direct INSPIRATOR of IC-SURE. Henceforth as a INSPIRATOR he/she will receive his/her commissions on successful sales closure as per the rules and regulations of IC-SURE which he/she has accepted at the time of registration.
40. COMMISSIONS PAYABLE UNDER DIFFERENT PRODUCT CATEGORY AND MULTI LEVEL MARKETING TIER
i. Please check our website for updated data on commission and discount structure. The Annexed Commission chart is valid from 1st April 2019 and is subject to change without written notice. Always refer to our website www.credoforu.com for the commission chart in force. ii. Existing COMMISSIONs payable to you and your down the line members linked to TARGET achieved for each slab is attached along with this document and shall be considered valid only under the following conditions which you have irrevocably agreed and given your consent to the same : a. This Contract along with your Application form and/ along with the application forms of your down the line multi level marketing members along with the commission tier annexure in force at the time of execution of this Agreement is signed by Mr. Pinaki Roychowdhury for an on behalf of ICSURE PROJECTS MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED; b. By signing this AGREEMENT you agree to check the website www.credoforu.com and www.credongo.com relevant section daily in order to keep yourself updated on any changes in the commission structure that has been amended and uploaded.
41. AUTOMATIC UPGRADE AND DOWNGRADE BETWEEN TIERS BASED ON MONTHLY TARGETS i. If a IC-SURE mitra/promoter/motivator over achieves their maximum sales targets for 2 consecutive months, they shall be upgraded by one tier (maximum being that of a INSPIRATOR). Tier upgradation means they shall enjoy additional commission on sales commensurate with the upgraded tier, still enjoy their original commissions for direct sales as per their earlier tier from where they have been upgraded from, and further can appoint new members under their respective upgraded tiers to earn the additional commission. If they continue to over achieve their new maximum targets applicable to their respective upgraded tiers for another 2 consecutive months, they will be further upgraded till they become a INSPIRATOR. ii. With every upgrade the respective motivator/promoter/IC-SURE mitra will gain their rights to add a further line of down the line marketing members. For example, if a IC-SURE mitra is upgraded to the tier of a promoter, he/she can now not only continue to earn his/her IC-SURE mitra commission on direct sales made by him/her but as well as appoint new IC-SURE Mitra members under him where-by he/she will now enjoy an additional percentage of commission as applicable for a Promoter on sales achieved by his down the line members, and so on and so forth. How-ever, with every upgrade, the member will loose his/her link with his/her previous up the line member and shall become linked directly with the company. iii. UPGRADE STREAM
a. If a INSPIRATOR/motivator/promoter fails to achieve their minimum targets for 2 consecutive months, they shall be downgraded by one tier. If they continue to fail to achieve their new minimum targets applicable to their respective tiers for another 2 consecutive months, they will be further downgraded till they become a CREDO Mitra. With every downgrade the respective INSPIRATOR/motivator/promoter will lose their immediate down the line chain who shall there-by be connected to the Company directly. For example, if a INSPIRATOR is downgraded to the tier of a motivator for failing to achieve his/her monthly sales targets for two consecutive months, all of his motivators earlier linked to him at the time when he/she used to be the INSPIRATOR shall be de-linked from his/her chain and such motivators shall be linked directly with the company. How-ever, within the next 2 consecutive months, if such a INSPIRATOR who had been downgraded due to non achieving of target can regain his/her sales volumes and become eligible to be upgraded by a tier (maximum being that of a INSPIRATOR), he/she will be re-linked with his/her earlier chain of down the line tier i.e. motivators.